info on installing, rather confused

anthony crage smashanykey at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 05:13:41 UTC 2003

Thanks for the info, but going to that page about disk partitioning led me
to another question:

It mentions issues with "EZ-BIOS" being present... and I am pretty sure that
is used somewhere, but due to not having complete control (and thus the
ability to know what is going on when it goes on), I have no idea what it is
or what it does... or why it may or may not cause a problem.

So should I be worried about it? Or will it most likely not cause a problem?