mirror suggestion

Matthew Boeckman matthewb at saepio.com
Tue Nov 4 20:07:02 UTC 2003

very nice, and thanks!

i'm seeing +150K right now, which is most of my local capacity anyway so
it's great. FWIW though, when trying to :

ncftp / > cd pub/redhat/iso/severn/
Could not chdir to pub/redhat/iso/severn/: server said: Failed to change
directory.

Permissions, or are you not hosting ISO's?

Thanks again.

Brian Collins wrote:

>> mind posting your site to the list? So far I can't find a mirror with
>> any bandwidth available.
>

> ftp://mirror.newnanutilities.org
>
> Look under /pub/redhat.  It hasn't been widely used outside of our own
> networks, so I don't know how it'll perform.
>
> --B C
>

> --

Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies