up2date???

Craig Strom cstrom at lakedalelink.net
Tue Nov 4 21:40:41 UTC 2003

I am in the process of downloading the ISOs for Fedora so I may be getting a
little ahead of myself here, but how does up2date work with Fedora? Does it
have a graphical setup that will allow you to choose from a list of servers
to update from? Will I have to use the command line to point up2date to a
server? Any instructions on how to setup up2date in Fedora would be
appreciated. Hopefully when I install Fedora the up2date setup will let me
choose which servers I want to get my updates from.

Thanks.