Selling Fedora CDs on Fedora web site, was: Re: eol rh9-ximian and fedora...?

Ted Kaczmarek tedkaz at optonline.net
Wed Nov 5 01:17:56 UTC 2003

Not sure what the state of Novell is these days, but they made the dam
best print server I had the good fortune of forgetting the login to.

Competition is good, what you will see over time is that things will get
to the give away stage to get market share. At that point the company
with the deepest pockets almost always wins, so trying to build a fast
war chest is a survival instinct.

The one thing we all must remember, the bean counters at Redhat aren't
reading this list ;-)

Ted