hoax or bad taste joke by Redhat's CEO?

LoBue, Mark mark.lobue at cshs.org
Wed Nov 5 18:15:25 UTC 2003

Hey, I wasn't asking for a free program, just any program.  Macromedia won't
write it, Quicken won't write it.  How could I possibly have the resources
to meet with the bank, get transaction download specs, etc.  I'll pay for
Quicken for Linux, but I don't have the time to write that.  I'm just
pointing out that RH9 is not good enough on the internet front even
(especially) for kids.

-Mark