Matthew Szulik is Stupid

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Wed Nov 5 19:11:47 UTC 2003

I too am excited about Fedora and what it has to offer.
My previous post didn't belong here, and I too do not want these lists
to be a bon-fire for flames either.
I plan to keep my future posts related to Fedora, and the like.

I have found these lists to be very informative, until the last couple
of days, and I wish to keep them like they were.
I also suggest some guidelines, but not moderation.