Matthew Szulik funds Fedora

Steve Withers swithers at mmp.org.nz
Wed Nov 5 22:41:04 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 05:32, Chris wrote:
> I think Matthew Szulik is a total moron.

He's funding Fedora...and letting it be more than the tightly controlled
Red Hat Enterprise Linux can be.

He has played a key role in building the most successful and popular
Linux franchise on earth - certainly since becoming Red Hat CEO in 1999.
He's not stupid.

My view is that anyone who can put their own PC together from parts can
run Linux.....and help their willing firnds run Linux, too

The rest are unknowing sheep - preyed upon by wolves like Microsoft and
others as the price for their ignorance - be it willful or otherwise.

This is true of any sphere of human activity. There always those who
know and share.....and those who know and take advantage of others.

Fedora - and Matthew Szulik - are for those who know and share.
Otherwise we would not have Fedora and Red what would not what it is:
Open Source.

--
Steve Withers <swithers at mmp.org.nz>