Downloading with BitTorrent:

Kyle Gasho KGasho at lmhealthcare.com
Thu Nov 6 18:10:31 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am using Windows XP and download Fedora Yarrow with BitTorrent form
http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/

I've NEVER used BitTorrent for anything, so I do not know how it works, but
I am getting my ISO's at a good speed. Plus ALL FTP's that I've tried are
full.

Here is my question:

I've now downloaded 48%, can I burn CD1? Or do I have to wait until all 3
CD's are finished?

I tried to use Nero to burn CD1 (it's finished) however Nero complained
about it not being a "vaild nero disc image file".

Thanks

-Me

This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from
discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review
privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. If you are not
the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the
document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
received this document in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
immediately, and destroy all copies of the document.