FC 1 mailing list chatter

Brent Fox bfox at redhat.com
Fri Nov 7 03:43:11 UTC 2003

On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 05:09:52PM -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Ok, so is fedora-list the place to discuss Fedora Core issues with the
> official release instead of the beta list?

Yes.  In theory, there should be very little traffic on
fedora-test-list until Fedora Core test 1 is released.

I don't want to have to consider list moderation or anything like
that, so I'll just appeal to everyone to try to stay on topic for the
particular list that you post to.  It will make things run more
smoothly in the long run.  :)

Cheers,
   Brent