kudzu behaving nasty

Albert DE WINT adwint at pandora.be
Fri Nov 7 20:26:50 UTC 2003

Since RH9, I noticed kudzu takes ages to 'wake up' and detect my DELL
keyboard on a Dimension 8250.

I was surprised kudzu is behaving nasty in FC1 also.  When it shows the
'Welcome screen' I have to wait for about 3 minutes before I actually am
allowed to touch any key.  If I touch the keyboard any sonner, the
system locks up.  I have to reboot.

In fact the cure is simple: I boot the system and I go for a coffee.
3 minutes later I resume the installation.

I can't explain this behavior. Anyone had the same experience?