What is the correct jre plugin for mozilla?

Terry Polzin fox3ec208 at wideopenwest.com
Fri Nov 7 14:50:05 UTC 2003

I have followed this proceure and it doesn't work.  I have one rh9 machine
that jre works on and it displays the plugin when you do an about plugins and
the plugin is also listed with its mime types in .mozilla/pluginreg.dat

Any time I have tried this on another machine it doesn't work by simply
installing the binary from Sun and linking it into
/usr/lib/mozilla-X/plugins.