YUM and the package manager

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Sat Nov 8 16:08:00 UTC 2003

I already suggested that and posted a RFE in bugzilla. I was told that
was in the design for the new UI for Add/Remove. As a matter of fact I
thought that Add/Remove and Up2date should really be the same, and use
the same souce list etc..and include header.infos for the cd sources
possibly.

I think that you may want to checkout from CVS the Add/Remove package
and look it over, or contact the maintainer.

Kreg