A really basic question

Lox Thomson lox at profitsource.us
Sat Nov 8 20:37:07 UTC 2003

Thanks Gerry,

Its no surprise that a lot of people would be up at arms over this.  I really
am.  Mandrake looks better and better.

Anyway, in the link that you sent me to, there is a mention of
REDHAT-CONFIG-PACKAGES.

Where in KDE would I find this program and be able to fool around.  I want to
pick which packages to install/uninstall.

-Lox