no network connection after upgrade

Gijs Hollestelle gijs at gewis.nl
Sun Nov 9 19:34:53 UTC 2003

Hi Martin,

The python error you are getting could mean that you do not have the rhpl
package installed be sure you have it installed, for example by running:
rpm -q rhpl

If you don't have it installed it is located on fedora core cd1. If you have
already installed it you might want to try the --replacepkgs option to rpm
to force re-installation of the package.

Hope this solves your problem,
  Gijs