Safe to install and compile FreeSWAN?

Matt Harrell matt at mattharrell.net
Sun Nov 9 20:24:42 UTC 2003

I tried searching the mailing list archives of both Fedora and
FreeS\WAN, and nothing turns up.  That seems very odd to me, so it makes
me think I somehow screwed up the searches.  Anyway, I recently switched
from RedHat 9 to Fedora Core 1.  I want to get FreeS\WAN working again
(I had the RPM for 2.03 installed and working).  I read a recent post
about modifications to the standard Linux kernel, so I'm nervous about
trying to install and compile FreeS\WAN into the kernel.  Has this been
done successfully?  Any pitfalls to be aware of?

--
Matt Harrell
matt at mattharrell.net
http://www.mattharrell.net