reserved words in vi(m)

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Mon Nov 10 00:11:09 UTC 2003

(Reposting with a correct subject line. My brain was obviously somewhere
else during that composition.)

When I was editing my /etc/fstab this morning, I noticed there are at
least two defined fs_mntops values which vim displays differently than
others. Most defined values in the fs_type and fs_mntops fields are
green, but 'loop' and 'users' are either white on a red background (if
the first option) or white on the default background (if not the first
option).

What file controls the color displays of these reserved words?

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL