mailing list subject lines

Fotios Nastos nastos at physics.utoronto.ca
Mon Nov 10 03:42:31 UTC 2003

Can I request that the mailing list administrators set-up the mailing list so
that emails are sent with something like "[fedora]" prepended to the subject
line?

I know, that I sound like I am whining (I guess I am), and that some people
use email programs that automatically filter incoming mail, but I suspect
that this is a high-volume list, and it would really help some list-members.

The other mailing lists I'm subscribed to prepend their subject lines with
[mailing-list name] and it makes it much easier to get a handle on my inbox
in the mornings.

Thank You