Fedora and apt RPM

Q raid517 at fairadsl.co.uk
Mon Nov 10 14:54:08 UTC 2003

Hi, what packages do I need to install in order to get Synaptic/apt-rpm to work and where can I get them from? I tried installing a version I found on RPM find, but it bitched about this bla, bla or other depenency not being found. Where can I find the official Fedora Synapic pakages and in what order should I install them? Its a bit whack that a dependency handling applications has unsolved dependencies itself - but what the hey, life is full of irony I guess.

Any clues/pointers anyone?

Thanks in advance.