up2date

Yanick Quirion neokimia at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:37:44 UTC 2003

Hi Gerry,

thanks for answer, but it still not working. When I invoke up2date
--configure I have this:

[fedora]:/root# up2date --configure
0.  debug              No
1.  useRhn             Yes
2.  rhnuuid            b5b2bd3e-13a9-11d8-8a5c-000039da69a5
3.  isatty             Yes
4.  showAvailablePacka No
5.  networkSetup       Yes
6.  retrieveOnly       No
7.  enableRollbacks    No
8.  noSSLServerURL     http://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC
9.  pkgSkipList        ['kernel*']
10. storageDir         /var/spool/up2date
11. adminAddress       ['root at localhost']
12. noBootLoader       No
13. serverURL          https://xmlrpc.rhn.redhat.com/XMLRPC
14. fileSkipList       []
15. versionOverride
16. sslCACert          /usr/share/rhn/RHNS-CA-CERT
17. noReplaceConfig    Yes
18. useNoSSLForPackage No
19. systemIdPath       /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid
20. enableProxyAuth    No
21. retrieveSource     No
22. disallowConfChange ['noReboot', 'sslCACert', 'useNoSSLForPackages',
'noSSLSe
23. headerFetchCount   10
24. networkRetries     5
25. pkgsToInstallNotUp ['kernel', 'kernel-modules']
26. enableProxy        No
27. proxyPassword
28. updateUp2date      Yes
29. keepAfterInstall   No
30. proxyUser
31. removeSkipList     ['kernel*']
32. useGPG             Yes
33. gpgKeyRing         /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date-keyring.gpg
34. httpProxy
35. headerCacheSize    40
36. forceInstall       No
37. noReboot           No

Enter number of item to edit <return to exit, q to quit without saving>:

Which items is wrong?

Regards

Yanick