Fedora watch list?

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Mon Nov 10 21:47:12 UTC 2003

Hi,

 I was wondering if there will be a list announcing critical updates for
Fedora Core. I just noticed the announcement for an updated ethereal on the
redhat-watch-list, and was thus wondering if there are already ideas about
how to implement an infrastructure for critical updates for Fedora Core. Or
am I just to hasty and will an update of ethereal for Fedora be announced
on the redhat-watch-list some day soon? Or is this an issue that is not
relevant to the version of ethereal distributed with Fedora?

Bye,
Leonard.

--
How clean is a war when you shoot around nukelar waste?
Stop the use of depleted uranium ammo!