Results of my FC1 install

Jim Thario jim at thario.net
Mon Nov 10 23:06:33 UTC 2003

I did an "everything" install this weekend on a AMD Athlon XP 1600
w/RIVA TNT2 video adapter, LinkSys and Intel network adapters.

The only issue to report is the initial video frequencies picked by the
installer to run my SyncMaster 760V LCD were not quite right. I was
never prompted for a desired resolution during install. The monitor
would blank about every 5-20 seconds to re-lock the video signal. After
setting the resolution using the UI tool everything is working fine.

Well done Fedora team!

Thanks.