dist-upgrade from RH 9

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Tue Nov 11 14:53:06 UTC 2003

OK, I still have to check it out, but I think I have just upgraded a RHL 9 to
FC1 with apt-get dist-upgrade.

Problems:
1) For some reason it chocks up so much memory!!! (about 110Mb.)
2) It's the second time I have problems upgrading in this way the filesystems
package because I have nfs partitions mounted.
3) had to uninstall some perl packages which gave errors (perl-CGI and
perl-CPAN, and can't remember if any other).

I'll post any other problems if I find them in the future.

--
 11:48:02 up 20 days, 19:10,  5 users,  load average: 0.86, 0.55, 0.47
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'