Fedora download link - tooooooo busy

Genti A. Hila genti_tek4 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:19:23 UTC 2003

I've been trying for 4 days so far to download Fedora from
http://fedora.redhat.com/download/#download

but it is extremely slow and impossible and I guess because of so many  concurrent downloads. I have tried in 3 or 4 different high speed connections, so I know it is not either my house or college internet connection, but just too many downloads.

Is there any other link that I can use to download Fedora or do you know if RedHat has such an intention of setting up some other FTP server for that purpose ?