Fedora Forum Offering

rh at linuxquestions.org rh at linuxquestions.org
Wed Nov 12 04:02:14 UTC 2003

> No reason to discontinue your forum, but some time ago a popular Linux
> community forum has been picked by some "officials" as being *the* forum
> to support with presence:
>
> Red Hat
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31
>
> Fedora Project
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=35

	Just wanted to add a couple things.  Feel free to contact me if you
have any suggestions on how we can improve the forums or if there is a
feature you'd like to see implemented.  Also, if you are a Fedora
Developer and would like to participate in the forums send me an email so
I can update your title to reflect your affiliation to the Fedora Project.

--jeremy