Mail notifier

Leow Hock Seng lhs at ost.com.sg
Wed Nov 12 08:42:13 UTC 2003

Thanks for the info.

Presently, I am using Mozilla mail. It has a visual notifier on the
browser. The feature is not available when upgrades to thunderbird and
firebird.

May switch to kmail when other features such as spam filter, and etc.
are tested okay.

--
Leow Hock Seng                  Tel:   64463211
Oses Technologies               Fax:   64463649
#08-33 Singapore (460020)       http://www.ost.com.sg/