Dell Precision M60 LapTop (Built-in Wireless) support

Lauri Jutila lists at reforge.fi
Wed Nov 12 23:17:13 UTC 2003

> I have a DELL M60 Precision LapTop with built-in wireless.
>
> Does anyone know what drivers work with the above?

Hello Susan,

Check out Linuxant website @ http://www.linuxant.com. They have built a
wrapper for Windows drivers of Dell's TM1300. I have myself Latitude
D800 w/ TM1300 and all is swell with their driverloader wrapper. Fedora
Core 1 can see and handle the wireless card after building their
software.

However, Linuxant's software isn't completely free. But it suits my
needs until a open source driver is available.

Regards,

--
Lauri Jutila
Chief Linux Fellow, Reforge