RH Manual Authors (wuz: how does this work)

leam leam at reuel.net
Wed Nov 12 10:16:45 UTC 2003

Jack Bowling wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 10:28:21PM -0500, leam wrote:
>>The Red Hat guy that writes these things is a good writer and has put a
>>lot of effort into providing great advice.[snip]
>

> Tammy Fox has a lot to do with writing the RH docs. She isn't a guy as
> far as I know.

Hmmm... I may be stuck in the far distant past; the only person I knew
of is Ed Bailey.

My apologies to Tammy and all the documentation crew; I've gone through
quite a few reams of paper printing out their manuals and I try to get
others at work to read them as well.

Great stuff. Thanks for correcting me!

ciao!

leam