ethereal update

Thu Nov 13 02:47:29 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 20:31, Ryan Rothert wrote:
> Im not seeing this via up2date, is there something Im missing?

Yeah, as Jonathan Marc Bearak just pointed out, the updates are going to
the released-testing channel. I have my up2date set to include that
channel, so I saw them and I forgot about that.

I guess that we will need another procedural clarification on this one
as to where the security updates will go. Presumably they should go to
the updates-released channel.

HTH,

Marc