openafs-krb5

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 13 02:51:10 UTC 2003

Globe Trotter wrote:
> Does this RPM exist anymore? Can someone please help me out with this? It looks
> like the old version RPMS require libcomm_err.so.3.

I had installed an updated version of ssh before converting to Fedora.
  My initial sshd startup under Fedora failed with an error message
indicating the same missing file.   Gnome failed too.   I overwrote
sshd with the version from the distribution and all was well.

Is this relavent to your issue?   I know that libcom_err.so.3 should
be part of the krb5 rpm.