Palm Sync with Evolution

Robert G. (Doc) Savage dsavage at peaknet.net
Thu Nov 13 04:06:41 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 21:11, Met @ Uber wrote:
> Has anyone gotten this to work?  I've gotten my Palm setup using
> gpilotd-control-applet, but I have no idea how to actually make anything
> sync.  Specifically I would like to share data between evolution and my
> palm.  I cannot find working documentation on any of this (that isn't
> out of date).
>
> Anyone?

Matthew,

I've been meaning to ask much the same question. FC1 doesn't seem to
detect my Treo 600 PalmOS 5.2 combo phone+PDA. lsusb doesn't see it, nor
is a /dev/pilot link created. I thought FC1 was supposed to support the
Treo, but I can't figure out how. It syncs beautifully when my laptop is
booted to That Other OS.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL