Targus Visionary Laptop

Douglas Furlong douglas.furlong at firebox.com
Thu Nov 13 12:52:37 UTC 2003

Good day all.

I am trying to install Fedora Core, on a Targus Visionary laptop.

During the boot process I noticed an error that suggested that I used
pci=biosirq, which I am doing. Some thing to do with not being able to
detect it correctly.

Now, I am trying to install via an NFS mount, I get to the point of
searching for previous installs, and it appears to hang.

On the 4th console, I get the following error message repeatedly

hdc: lost interrupt
hdc: cdrom_pc_intry: The drive appears confused (ireason =0x 1)

Has any one got any idea what may be happening?

Thanks in advance.

Doug