What if I want to continue using RH9

HCLG HCLG at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 13 15:42:52 UTC 2003

This is the part that I just love about mailing lists.  The useless users
whose answers have the depth of a puddle on a sidewalk.

I can deal with 'nope', but why is it 'nope'.  An arbitrary decision on your
part?  Do you have documentation to support your unsubstanciated view?  If
so, can you provide the link to the supporting documentation?  If not, I
don't need your input.

HCLG

Note:  I understand that the premise of this posting may be out of scope in
view of many users.  But, the point for me is to help with the decision to
hold tight with RH9 for the immediate and near future (after April 30th) or
to make to move to fedora, RHEL, or another distribution of linux.