JEdit and j2re (sun)

d. Taylor Singletary taylor at conquent.com
Thu Nov 13 17:21:20 UTC 2003

Same versions on both for me. Tried following the java installation
notes in the unofficial #fedora faq, and still no good. Same error I
mentioned previously.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: error:

Going to go ahead and try another j2re. If only there was an editor
exactly like jedit but not written in java. Java gives me nothing but
headaches.

Taylor