what does minimal install give me?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Thu Nov 13 18:12:37 UTC 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> The fedora-minimal install will not necessarily include documentation on
> all the packages.

Since you brought it up, this is an important point for a "minimal
install".  I definitely want the option of not installing the docs
directory or the man pages for all selected packages.  If I'm building a
firewall on old hardware, for example, I'll have those things available
elsewhere (or I can add them later if need be), and I'd much rather have
the disk space for logging.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences