ATI All In Wonder --- Has anyone gotten TV capture to work?

FearOfCarpet FearOfCarpet at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 19:59:46 UTC 2003

I was wondering if anyone has gotten an ATI All in Wonder RADEON's TV
capabilities working in Fedora? There is a lot of information on the net
about this, but I haven't seen much for the RedHat distros. Apparently I
had it working in Debian, but KDE broke before I could really use it and
I ended up wiping Debian and installing Fefora on that machine. I'm
really only after being able to watch live TV off the S-Video input...
Any info would be appreciated- TIA