kudzu and erratic mouse

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Nov 14 10:23:08 UTC 2003

roger.beever ha scritto:
> Sorry.
>  I should have made it clear I was offering the information to the knowledge
> base rather than as a specifc solution in your case.
> Although it might be worth trying a switch away from the gui and back. It
> might give short term relief
> I hope you find the full answer soon.
> Roger

Tnx for support.

Do you mean to type Ctrl-Alt-Backspace ?? or what else?? May a try is
worthwhile....  ;-) otherwise I do not find the way to have my old
Soundblaster operate...

Tnx again

--

  Antonio

P.s.: I will try also with a plain text interface and let know what happened

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.5 su Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org