Soundblaster

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Fri Nov 14 13:28:57 UTC 2003

Earl Terwilliger ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I had the same problem with kudzu and my Soundblaster.
> I disabled kudzu and just ran
>
> 	sndconfig
>
> sndconfig is depricated but still there .. I did not hear any sound when
> sndconfig asked (probably cause the volume was low) but it works fine in kde.
>
> Earl
>
> On Friday 14 November 2003 03:20, antonio montagnani wrote:
>
>>Justin Zygmont ha scritto:
>>
>>>did you try kudzu?  I have a similar card as you, and it sees it.  If it
>>>doesn't, I guess all you need is to edit the /etc/modules.conf file.

>>Tnx...I tried kudzu (that worked also on RH9) but the problem now is kudzu.
>>
>>A window open but mouse becomes erratic, kudzu sais that mouse has been
>>removed, and after that many windows open..
>>
>>What have Fedora people done???
>>I will check in bugzilla if any clue... I am disappointed with the fresh
>>install
>>
>>Tnx Antonio
>>

>>--

What is funny that it works (no sndconfig run) and that the Sound config
Tool doesn't see any card.But the Hardware monitor sees it!!! I am
surprised because in RH9 if I didn't run sndconfig no sound.

Tnx

Antonio

--

  Antonio

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.4.1 su Redhat Linux Fedora 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org