Keboard freezes

Artem B. Bityuckiy mail_lists at mail.ru
Fri Nov 14 16:39:01 UTC 2003

Hello.

I use HP pavilion 750c workstation (P4) and have installed FC1.
Usually, when I reboot PC's BIOS prints me a table and asks me choose
from what device I should boot (HDD, CD-ROM, NET).

When I've Installed FC1 after rebooting my keyboard freezes on this menu
and I can't choose anything - arrows and enter (as well as any other key
including Caps/Num Lock) don't work. I must off and on my computer to boot.

It's not a big problem since I can remove boot menu. But it may be some
bug - linux somehow locks keyboard controller or something else after
reboot.

--
Best Regards
Artem B. Bityckiy