Mozilla / Thunderbird problem

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Sat Nov 15 00:41:01 UTC 2003

Bryan Anderson wrote:

(I know....leave me long enough and I'll sort it out myself!)

> (a) I now have two versions of Mozilla installed and 1.4.1
 > still pops up when I click a URL
>
> (b) All my nice anti-aliased fonts are gone from Mozilla so
 > every things looks rubbish

Solved the above problems by downloading the RH9 rpm from the
Mozilla ftp site and installing that as an update to 1.4.1. I
have my nice fonts back and only one copy of Moz now, but the
problem of Moz not starting while TBird is running is back.

I LOVE the idea of Linux, but I HATE Linux ;-)

Bryan Anderson <fedora at bryananderson.co.uk>