Ximian GNOME

Dark Elf anindya_kumar_biswas at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 09:57:33 UTC 2003

the reason i moved to fedora was to use the gnome 2.4.
somehow there seem to be something missing in it.
Fedora is nice otherwise but if you want to upgrade
for gnome 2.4. its not worth the pain. I cant find the
applet for multimedia keyboards. I cant also find the
desktop and documents link in the gnome file selector.
which was present in dag rpms for gnome 2.4 .

anindya
--- Glenn Remstedt <glenn.remstedt at teklogix.com>

=====