Open Office mailing strangeness

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Sat Nov 15 16:04:19 UTC 2003

Is this an appropriate question for this list?   I hope so.
I installed open office (with YUM, thank you ... that was nice.)

OO does a peculiar thing when I use it to "send" a document to another
user.   It happily brings up the Mozilla mail screen, but it just
doesn't attach anything.   I've had trouble with mailing docs
with every version of OO, so I don't know why this one should be
any different.   Has anyone seen/solved this problem?

					Matt Temple
Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/632-4012
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street,  JF 314     http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!