One more thing - Crossover plugin

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Mon Nov 17 18:06:22 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 12:50, Brent Bottolfson wrote:
> After finally getting cx office working I tried cx plugin.  It seems to
> be working 'ok'. The quicktime plugin works but I'm not having any luck
> with the media player plugin.  Haven't tried any others yet.
>
> Brent

I had the same issue. It seems that quicktime loads fine, but the
version of Media Player is a very old one in the version 4.x range while
they are running version 9 now. So I think more web sites are aiming at
the higher rev, so the version running with the plugin is no longer
valid.

I had tried this after attempting to get RealPlayer working. It installs
fine and Mozilla calls it, it starts and then closes. Haven't had time
to debug it. It would be nice though.