Samba GUI's

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Tue Nov 18 01:04:46 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-17 at 18:09, jason pratt wrote:
> Are there any GUI's for configuring SAMBA in GNOME? I'm of course
> running FC1. I noticed there are none installed in the FC1 install. Any
> suggestions?

    ...search for "LinNeighborhood"; I think it'll do what you want it
to do.  Not just admin Samba, but mount remote shares and things. It's
pretty good.

Brian Fahrländer                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262