dual boot laptop

Sean Hogston sean at hogston.net
Tue Nov 18 13:54:01 UTC 2003

i was actually looking at the same machine. My only concern was the
screen res. At one point they had a screen that did higher than
1600x1200 but when i last looked even the 16x12 screen was not available
anymore.

What screen res did you get with yours?

I finally went with the DELL D800. I still have to work out the apci
issues but with the main battery and a second battery in the media bay i
can get upwards of 6 hours on battery :)