Samba GUI's

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Wed Nov 19 01:37:25 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-18 at 19:09, steven rosen wrote:
> jason pratt wrote:
>
> >Are there any GUI's for configuring SAMBA in GNOME? I'm of course
> >running FC1. I noticed there are none installed in the FC1 install. Any
> >suggestions?
> >
> SWAT

    Nah, swat will do anything  you need in terms of making shares
available and such...but it won't mount remote shares or browse other
servers....will it?  (It's been a while I saw it.)

Brian Fahrländer                     Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                    http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262