Why am I getting these?

Arindam Dey adey at komnas.com
Wed Nov 19 07:59:13 UTC 2003

The Below messages pop up on right clicking the rhn-applet and clicking
Launch up2date when up2date is trying to retrieve the packages.

The package glibc-devel-2.3.2-101.1 does not have a valid GPG signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

The package glibc-headers-2.3.2-101.1 does not have a valid GPG
signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

The package glibc-utils-2.3.2-101.1 does not have a valid GPG signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

The package nscd-2.3.2-101.1 does not have a valid GPG signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

The package strace-4.5.1-1 does not have a valid GPG signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

The package vnc-server-4.0-0.beta4.3.2 does not have a valid GPG
signature.
It has been tampered with or corrupted.  Continue?

Am I missing some GPG key from my ring ?

Below is information what I thought may be pertinent.

[root at HellInc etc]# rpm -qa | grep up2d
up2date-gnome-4.1.16-1
up2date-4.1.16-1

[root at HellInc etc]# rpm -qa | grep rhn-applet
rhn-applet-2.1.3-2

[root at HellInc etc]# rpm -qa | grep yum
yum-2.0.4-2

[root at HellInc root]# cat /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources

#Only the uncommented lines from the above have been pasted below.

yum fedora-core-1 http://fedora.redhat.com/releases/fedora-core-1
yum updates-released
http://fedora.redhat.com/updates/released/fedora-core-1

So where is the error is it in the repository or is it just me?

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739