checkservice

John Dean dino at ion.homeip.net
Wed Nov 19 10:54:38 UTC 2003

Anyone using checkservice with an action defined? When I run checkservice in logging mode I get the following error message:

"undefined valueCan't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at /usr/sbin/checkservice line 417, <TEMP> line 5."

Heres my host config file

service=25:smtp:x:SMTP mailserver:service postfix restart
service=80:https:s:Apache webserver:service httpd restart
service=53:dns:x:DNS Server:service named restart
service=10024:smtp:x:Anti Gateway:service avgate restart
service=10025:smtp:x:Spamassassin:service spampd restart
service=10026:smtp:x:Postfix Backdoor
service=22:ssh:x:SSH Server
service=110:pop3:x:Pop Server