Console Mouse Service???

PatrickM patrickm at myway.com
Thu Nov 20 20:35:25 UTC 2003

Today I made an unexpected discovery...

Every time I switched off Fedora, I got a red "failure" on the Console Mouse Service.

My wireless Logitech keyboard was connected with a ps2 plug for the keyboard and a ps2 converter (usb -> ps2) for the mouse.
After I removed the ps2 converter and restarted Fedora, I got a message saying the ps2 mouse was gone and a new mouse was found.

So far, so good. But when I restart now, NO MORE FAILURE ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Seems to be the ps2 converter (and the mouse seems way faster than before) !!

I guess, problem solved!

PatrickM

"All you have to decide, is what to do
with the time that is given to you..."