USB Pen Drive?

Bryan Anderson fedora at bryananderson.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 00:04:12 UTC 2003

Charles Curley wrote:

> This sounds like you may have NTFS on it.

It was a FAT file system. I reformatted it as FAT32 and then made a bit
of a change to how I mounted it (/dev/sda instead of /dev/sda1) and it
is now working.

> Flattery will get you everywhere.

Well.....I am pleasantly surprised at how helpful the people are on this
group. I wonder if it's a reflection of the kind of person who uses FC1,
or the kind of person who uses Usenet, but I tried Linux a few times
over the past year (Mandrake and RedHat) and got all my support via the
newsgroups and no-one was quite as helpful, and many people are
downright rude to newbies there.

Bryan Anderson <fedora at bryananderson.co.uk>