Where have all the Fedora Extras yum/apt repos gone?

Michael Clewley miketclew at nepotia.org
Fri Nov 21 14:45:53 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm just curious if you've found resolution here? I'm looking for
the extras too. I'm hoping to find a snort and tripwire pkg in there.
I remember hearing talk of an 'extras' repo on the test list, but have
not found any related documentation or comments other than this one.

-mike

--
Michael Clewley